Cilantro Lime Rice is usually made with cilantro and lime. I wanted to dress it up and give it more flavor so I added jalapenos and pineapple. I felt it still needed some sweetness, so I added some of the sauce from the Tequila Glazed Grilled Chicken Recipe.
- 4-5 C cooked brown or white rice (I used brown)
- 1/4 (or to taste) chopped cilantro
- juice of 2-3 limes
- 8 oz. crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/8 C (or to taste) of the pineapple sauce made from the Tequila Glazed Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 1 jalapeno, diced (you can remove the seeds and membrane if you don’t want it too spicy)
1. Mix together all ingredients to taste. That’s it!